AndNowYourHost does not keep you locked into a contract with us. You may cancel your account anytime and receive a prorated refund.
Canceling your Hosting Account
When you are ready to cancel your hosting account, simply contact AndNowYourHost via phone ((877) 622-7384), chat or ticket and request a cancellation. Before you call please ensure the following:
- The email address listed in the Profile tab is active.
- You know or have on hand the last four characters of your cPanel password.
After speaking with us you will be sent a cancellation link that will take you to our easy to use cancellation form. In that form you will be asked to verify the following information to complete your cancellation:
- Your full cPanel password to log into the cancellation form.
- The Primary domain name of the hosting account you wish to cancel.
- First and last name.
- Confirm you have all necessary backups of your emails, files, and databases, and that the Billing Department can proceed with canceling and deleting all content from our servers associated with your hosting account.
- Specify the desired renewal settings for the domain names you have registered with us. Please note that Auto-Renew is the default setting.